Fandom Forums - View Single Post - NaruHina Fans
Thread: NaruHina Fans
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #67
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: NaruHina Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
See the bold dumbfuck? it clearly states that Im included in the obsessive rampaging narusakufans. The comment was obvioulsy directed to me becuase you quote me before. So your point proven was that i was gonna tell you back that what you said was an exaggeration?
or did you forget what you wrote and thought your comment was not entirely directed to me and that i jump into "obsessive and rampaging" conclusions? proven that i was a "obsessive and rampaging narusaku fan? is that so smart one?
1, there wasn't anything bolded

2, yes, it was directed at you, among others, because you feel the need to flame every NaruHina supporter just for not supporting your chosen pair, dismiss every fact presented by NaruHina supporters, and take everything anyone says that doesn't completely agree with you as a direct attack on you, which has only happened when you've completely earned being called out. You think I said "you've proven my point to a T" because I felt like it? No. It was because YOU PROVED MY FUCKING POINT TO A T. People like you who refuse to listen to anyone's logic, no matter how infallible or fact-based, if it disagrees with what you wholeheartedly believe and support.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote