Fandom Forums - View Single Post - NaruHina Fans
Thread: NaruHina Fans
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #75
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: NaruHina Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Remember this post?

now tell me if that is not trying to convince anybody that there's a chance of naruhina to happen? Or just tell what's the fucking point of you posting in this thread at all? Or writting every single one of your fucking arguments before I started "trolling" you. You should be the one reading your own posts.

Cry more.

Again cry more
for one thing, telling someone things along the lines of "cry moar" "no johns" and "cool story, bro" instantly make the fact that you're trolling glaringly obvious.

And IIRC, the last page or so of comments have just been you, saiyaman, and some of me arguing about whether you're being a jerkoff in this topic because of the kinds of responses you've been giving. Face the facts. There is nothing that makes what you've done in this topic anything better than pure trolling. You've gone into a topic which does not outright attack what you believe in, doesn't deserve to be trolled for the hell of it, and you just came in to flame everyone in the topic that supports the pair in even the slightest. Heck, you've been going after some people that are NARUSAKU SUPPORTERS that dare even say that NaruHina is a possibility.

And it's not just you. This post among others has been aimed at all of the people acting like you in this topic. There is no reason any of you need to come to a topic supporting something you don't like just to bitch and moan about the fact that you don't like it. It's not out to get you, so just leave the topic alone. Heck, some of you have been going after some people that are NARUSAKU SUPPORTERS that dare even say that NaruHina is a possibility.

For the love of God, there was even a topic FOR YOU PEOPLE TO DUKE IT OUT AGAINST YOUR OPPONENTS. But that's no fun for you, is it? You'd much rather outright make a pre-emptive strike on NaruHina fans than intelligently debate with them in the topic for such things to be discussed. And goodness knows, if there were a carbon copy topic for NaruSaku, there'd be some crazy-rabid NaruHina fans to come and do the same thing you've all been doing here. I'm not judging you by which pair you support, I'm judging you by the way you've been acting in this and other topics about the issue.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 08-27-2009 at 06:00 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote