Fandom Forums - View Single Post - NaruHina Fans
Thread: NaruHina Fans
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #107
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Excuse me? When the heck did I even apologize to you? I misread Kakugo's post and I accepted my fault for it and apologized to him. As for you, I simply accepted my mistake which you are unable to correct in your case. Who's stupid now? Whatever happened before these two "misread" posts is all because you started it. I know you would have thought like "Hey let's taunt this guy and get out of the thread so that he would look like a fool trying to reply back". So yes I'm sure that you HAVE been trolling.

There's a difference between TELLING people something and CONVINCING people about something. Can't you read? It's a simple difference. So according to you, telling and convincing hold the same meaning now is it? I pity you.
Its obviously implied since the comment you posted was a counterargument to the pro narusaku comments on the thread.

Quote:
What's the difference? There's a LOT of difference. And by the way that was not how you started off. Quit hiding and accept it. Your "poetic" interpretation of my post was a taunt and to cover it you wrote that reply, which didn't even say why the heck you thought that NaruHina wasn't going to happen.
of course I didnt, because vangeance was doing it for me. And what would have been the point of doing it when your answer would always be "you are not kishimoto"

Quote:
LOL man you say "text to long get over it NaruHina isn't gonna happen" and we are supposed to take that dumb line? Add in the taunt and you will as good as realize why this has grown to a large extent.
You know what? I'm starting to believe that you are the ONLY what was it....."Obssesive rampaging NaruSaku fan" like one person wrote here. This post describes you very well:
ok, so what the hell am I? a rampaging narusaku fan or a troll?
if Im troll i think its a fuckin win tough...
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote