Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 462 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:30 AM   #9
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion

The chapter was great. Madara explaining things to Naruto and co. made it really worth reading. I guess it shouldn't be a shock Senju and Uchiha are related since they're known as the best ninja clan in general. While I probably agree with Rikudo's choice on selecting the youngest son as the successor, it's still unfortunate how the first born got passed up; it reality, he'll be the successor since power does grant many things in life. I'm looking forward to people on DA coloring the brothers (they look sweet). Sasuke's destined to be an avenger for life since he had no choice, and him as well as Naruto will have one last battle to determine everything. I can't wait. Juugo's attacks are original and great to look at.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 09-04-2009 at 05:35 AM.