Fandom Forums - View Single Post - how did raikage avoid amateraus exactly?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: how did raikage avoid amateraus exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
oh one answer that i could come up with is that rai got info on how amaterasu works..that sasukes eye bleeds before it happens

so as soon as sasuke bled from the eyes rai starts to move very fast
Could be the info, if he knows about amateratsu he knows not to the stay still. But the funny thing is Sasuke could have ignited him when he tried chidori, if he used amateratsu instead he would hit him coz they were both charging at each other..doesn't make sense..

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote