Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Marijuana Subject
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #34
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post

Actually that is not true. Marijuana has a much higher combustion rate than tobacco, meaning that it is a LOT hotter going into your throat.

Also, seeing as how marijuana isn't legal, it goes through a lot of hands to get to you. Hell, you buy it in a wadded up baggie from some sketchy dude who thinks that assassins smoke bud to get better at killing. Who knows what could potentially be added to it? It's unregulated and unprotected.

From every source I have read, and heard pot has less carcinogens and less addictive substances in it.

As for safety to what's been added to it... well when I've bought it in the past I bought from a trusted friend. So I never got anything that was laced, or dirty or whatever the fuck you are talking about.

If I still smoked, I would definitely not be prone to buying off of sketchy hash-assins.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote