Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Marijuana Subject
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #36
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
@ milburo

the first statement implies it is addictive to every one, and that it will easily take over anyones life who uses it. which is completely bogus.
It doesn't imply that at all. Lrn2read

Quote:
the second paragraph is also not true. for me personally it does not falter my physical ability to perform a task. Your heart rate is only increased by 50% if you are experiencing a case of paranoia, which does not happen to all, but to some. if your heart rate were to increase for any other reason, then it completely negates the first thing said in his paragraph. if your hear rate increases, it gets the blood moving faster through your whole body. this, in turn, will cause the body to release certain chemicals. these chemicals, such as adrenaline, will increase reflex functions and improve the bodies physical capabilities. so think again before you put contradicting thoughts into your post.
You're saying that smoking weed can actually increase reflexes and improve your body's physical capabilities? Ohohoho, link me to the scientific evidence supporting this.

Ignoring the rest of that shit, since DA already stomped your face in. Prove your claim with evidence, or shut up. Go.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
The Madness (09-20-2009)