Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Marijuana Subject
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #47
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
i tried to find sources that relate to that but all i get are advertisements. i dont feel like spending over 5 minutes lookin for that shit. if your heart rate increases it pumps more blood to your body. it pumps more blood to your organs. with excess amounts of blood flowing through your organs, it gives them ability to function better. i dont know what to type in the search engine, without getting to specific. so if you dont know basic functions as such, i cant help you.
Okay, so you can't back up anything you say with actual evidence. You're not a doctor (And if you are, I doubt you can prove it). Your arguments hold no actual merit. No one who is even slightly intelligent would take your word on it. You've failed at proving your points.
Quote:
wut do you mean by physically. what i mean by it is when i smoke a joint or a couple bowls. i can go move a couple dressers or go work out, with no problem, even better actually cuz im in a good mood.
I mean does weed impair someone physically. Not really complicated. Wikipedia says it does. Wikipedia lists sources. You don't. Wikipedia is more trustworthy.

Quote:
if your heart is beating faster, you can run faster, because blood is flowing through your body at accelerated rates. minor equivalent of an adrenaline injection.
Prove that then. I always thought that your heart beats faster in response to something, whether it be a stimulus from the brain for various reasons, oxygen demand from muscles, etc. I never heard of it beating faster to CAUSE an increase in speed or physical abilities. I've never been sitting there thinking "Damn, I want to surpass my current physical limits!," have my heart rate suddenly increase, then be able to move more quickly than I could beforehand. So I wanted you to post a link showing me the common knowledge that I've been oblivious to all this time.

I guess I should just take your word on it though. You're clearly very intelligent and have a vast amount of knowledge in regards to how the human body works. Forgive me for questioning you, oh wise sage.

Quote:
but marijuana doesnt cause a direct increase in heart rate.
Link? Source? No? Then you fail. You made a thread to discuss this shit, but you can't even do a damn google search to support your dubious claims. Of course no one is going to take you seriously and question your intelligence. You've given them every reason to. And it's even more hilarious because in at least half your posts in here you were insulting other people's intelligence. That's what we smart people call delicious irony.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote