Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Marijuana Subject
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #70
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
first off..... looking at a green ballon and seeing red, when your high, thats considered color blind?? really?? i didnt say everytime you look at a green balloon you see red, then you would have a point. the going on the whole topic of the current subject, how did you come up with that. if every day of your life you look at a green balloon and see green, then one day your high and you look at the green balloon and see red, your suddenly color blind?? thats what you just said. that was a hypothetical situation by the way.
Did it seem stupid? Good. That was the point. I was mocking you.

Quote:
marijuana is classified as a hallucinagenic drug. i have never experienced, nor have EVER heard of anyone experiencing a hallucination. what kind of hallucinations have you guys had. i am very curious. im very doubtful you guys are actually smoking marijuana. or this marijuana was chemically enhanced in a lab of some kind.
You obviously don't even know what a hallucination is, so what you have and haven't experienced is irrelevant. And that argument is retarded anyway. I hesitate to use any analogies with you because you'll probably miss the point entirely and just say something stupid and off-point, but I know people who smoke that have never gotten lung cancer. That doesn't mean smoking can't cause lung cancer. Of course people's bodies are different, and they react differently to drugs. Certain effects can be pretty rare, or people may react completely differently to the same things. That doesn't change the fact that drugs can cause certain effects and reactions.

Pot can cause hallucinations. Fact. There is no arguing that, and there is absolutely no purpose in arguing it either. It just makes you look foolish and ignorant. Just stop.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Grimmjow (09-25-2009), Mal (09-24-2009)