Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:58 AM   #6999
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Also, been playing Demon Soul's. Fucking awesome. Black Phantoms have been invading my realm a fuckload lately. I slaughter them effortlessly, of course. Recently I've been playing with my brother as a Blue Phantom buddy, and we've been fucking with douchebag BPs. Like, he'll invade. I'll be all like "Oh noez, BP, don't kill me" and run away from him. He'll chase me into a hallway or some shit. Then I'll turn around and block off the exit while my brother comes up from behind him and rams a massive Gutz size great sword into the BP's back. Then we'll both ram mother fucking scraping spears into him, and those things break all his armor and shit. He'll try to heal up and we'll let him so we can continue breaking his shit. Then my brother busts out the great sword and smacks him off the side of the cliff so he dies and loses a soul level while we lol heartily from above.

Then we go back to slaying some fucking demons and shit. Goddamn, so awesome.

Edit: FUCK YEAH SPOONING MANLY BATTLE KILL FATTIES HOLY SHIT CUMMING
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-14-2009)