Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 469 prediction/spoiler
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #13
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 469 prediction/spoiler

OT: The rookies on T8, T10 along with T Gai ( they're not rookies but fall under this ) are nothing more than sacrificial pieces to make the main characters look good, I don't consider Sakura a main character since she does nothing but she got some undeserved love in the last chapter.

Kiba commented on how awesome and strong she was while weeboo dike Ino cried like a faucet ( ignoring the 2 straight chapters of Sakura flooding the earth with her tears of guilt ). Don't be surprised if Lee does something similar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kisame is a Bijuu without a tail, this will be something. Like you said, lets hope its not a walk over. My money is on Kisame since i doubt his time to plot fart is at hand, but i hope we see KB and him go all out.

We need new material for the VS thread damn it !!!