Fandom Forums - View Single Post - When do you really know?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 02:01 PM   #15
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
"I'm sorry that you got hurt, but love is not a lie. Not if it's really love.... my definition of love:
1 corinthians 13:4, love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not Rude it is not self seaking, it is not easily angered (iow: it is forgiving), It keeps no records of wrongs (deosn't hold a grudge). Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
john 15:13, which i hold as strongly to as life itself, which is rather ironic as it says: greater love has no one than this, then to lay down his life for another.

When I say that i love someone, that is what i am saying, it's that i will die for them, that i will protecta nd trust and hope for them. i will forgive them of anything, i will seak thier utmost, above my own. I am will be kind to them and patient with them.

I also believe love is a choice, as i love even my enemies, as they are people, and matter to some one, they are still precious, and worth love.

No one really realizes the true definition of love anymore, they say that they love some one, but most often it is lust, or infatuation. I am sorry that some one was cruel enough to do that to you, what ever it was, but they obviously lied thier pants off when they said it...

What i'm saying may be difficult to grasp, but ove is not a lie, people lie about love, yes, But love is not a lie.

"Three reamin, faith hope love, but the greatest of these is love.""

I said that in the love or lust debate, the thing is you know it's love when you are willing to die for them, and stick by them always, take joy in thier joys,a nd help them in thier trials, which includes enduring them with them. when you are all the things i listed for them, then i believe you are in love.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote