View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #131
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Gansta_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You argument is flawed. You argument is that the fire wasn't hot enough to melt steel, therefore it would be impossible for that to cause structural failure. Melting steel and structural failure are two different things.
It’s your argument that is flawed; you can't just simply negate my statement without producing any facts . The director of the original investigation (W. GEN CORLEY) revealed that it was the fire that followed the crash brought the two towers down.

As I said earlier, uncontrolled open fires like those of the WTC can’t generate enough heat to melt the steel trusses, frames and beams. Let me cite one very simply example for you; Gas Stove versus Steel Pot. You can cook all day without melting your steel pot even under the intense heat generated from the Gas stove. Where its controlled flame is far greater than those of the WTC.

This is not the first time the world saw a skyscraper inferno. The Madrid Skyscraper fire (Windsor Building), the 32 storey building that burnt for 10 hours. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...fire_2005.html
This was the same level of fire can be seen at the WTC, but the building withstood the 10 hour blazing inferno. So what the hell happened at WTC??

Here’s a question for you, of which I hope you can shed some light.

1.) The North tower was hit first, then why did the South Tower was the first to collapse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
[COLOR="Lime"]On top of Miburo's above TRUTH:

Flawed2THEMAX, yo. The existence of one degree of flames does not mean no other flames existed, as will be explained in this counter example:
If I cannot see something, it does not exist.
I cannot see air.
Therefore, air does not exist.
Whether you like it or not there are Flame classification, depending on the fuel supplied. Colors of the flames, especially those controlled ones are indications of its heat energy.

Fires are normally use as colloquial terms for the general public to understand. Now, I hate to say this but your “I CANNOT SEE AIR” example is stupid or somehow slightly pathetic. Air itself is a combination of gases, and FYI there many types of gases. Before we go off –topic, I hope you know what is a Carbon Monoxide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
See below to understand why claiming the towers fell in 10 seconds is stupid.
The lower floors did put up some resistance, but each floor weighed ~4,090,909kg, without taking into account the contents of the buildings. Each additional floor that collapsed added another 4M kg. Merely half way down the tower there would be almost 220,000,000kg coming down. Each floor's maximum load was ~2,000,000kg (100lbs/sqft, 208ftx208ft), so even one floor collapsing would have been enough. However, the collapse started ~15 floors down, dropping ~ 60,000,000kg on the next floor. It shouldn't be surprising that a floor designed to support 2,000,000kg collapsed almost instantly under 60,000,000kg.
Your theory only proves that the WTC should be a pancake collapse and not a total obliteration. FYI, the WTC had a structural core from its bedrock foundation to its roof. A 100 percent steel-framed, of which some larger columns measured 54 inches wide.

What happened to them? Even if there were tons of collapsing floors, the steel core will remaining standing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
Gangsta ninja does think like a ninja. lol. if they really did it in 5 days, United States of America dedicated an entire department's worth of manpower. That will also include all security, some management, maintenance and people who work at the building in the conspiracy. If not, these people were probably equipped with futuristic alien stealth suits so that no one in that very crowded, very busy, well guarded workplace would notice them bringing in and rigging the entire building with "super hitech" explosives. Funny People indeed!
This is a conspiracy to victimize US itself and it involves a lot of powerful people both in and out of the Government sector. As a matter of fact they placed the entire building under full coverage maintenance 2 weeks prior the claimed attack. Surveillance cameras were turned-off during the entire maintenance program.

Later I will share some of photos I gathered.

Last edited by Gansta_Ninja; 10-21-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Gansta_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gansta_Ninja For This Useful Post:
Azumi (10-21-2009)