Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #7120
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
what kind of dogs do you have!
i wanna see a picture! i love doggies ^_^
One is a german shorthaired pointer. It's name is puppy. It's annoying and it sucks. It looks exactly like this:

The other is an Akita/German Shepard mix. His name is Riley, also known as King Fluff or Sir Beggums. And he's manly and awesome. He can open doors, and has godlike determination. If I leave a cupcake on the kitchen counter he'll sit there and stare at it for literally hours without moving. He'll casually urinate on puppy just to show his dominance.

He looks like this:

Except his tail curls a bit like this:

Not anywhere near as gay as that looks though, since he has a fluffy shepard tail. It looks elegant and kingly. And he has ears like this:

Except they're a tad bit bigger, right one is flops a little bit. Left one flops a lot. It's adorable.

Oh, you can't say adorable around him, or talk in that girly baby talk at all really. He hates that and will growl/bite you if you keep doing it. Seriously. Fucking awesome dog. Goddamn.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-21-2009), Scientia (10-21-2009), Tabris (10-23-2009), The Madness (10-21-2009), Tzu Men (10-22-2009)