Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:16 AM   #7191
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Pretty dull in comparison to your dear tabby, I went to the pub with a couple of mates friday night, had a few drinks and a yarn, then we went back to my mates and played xbox and watched a few Jean Claude Van Damme movies (kickboxer lulz).

Then last night I had that 18th in town so i went along to that, almost got into a fight with some drunk guy because he kept harrassing the chicks i was with, he was gettin pretty rowdy and was trying to grab a hold of the girls and tell them something that had nothing to do with any of us, so i stepped in told my mates to keep walking with the girls and i just held him back telling him to leave it and he's trying to push past me going "no you don't fucking understand" then his mates grabbed him and dragged him off after apologising........then i gave a homeless guy $5.00 =D totally made his night.

Ended up getting bored with everyone because they where all drunk and just kept bailing so i grabbed my bro had another drink then bailed.

So would have enjoyed staying home sleeping more....

Chokers for loli dresses......so awesome...

What sort of gift was it? or do we have to wait for dear douglas to put the pics up?