View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #159
Gansta_Ninja
Genin

Gansta_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
So what are you saying here? It collapsed too fast? Too slow? What? I really don't see the point you're trying to make here. Though, once you explain it, I'm sure I'll find it extremely lulzy.

Also, I like how you completely ignored Mal's response where he ruined your shit, hard.
To answer your question; YES! it was very fast.

Mal’s response was more of a suggestion rather than actually science. Failure to provide further scientific investigation from experts of the field, will only role his claims as hearsay or gossips by your own terms. Let me refresh your memory, for your benefit let me define what a freefall is:

Freefall is the speed where an object drops subject only to gravity. Based on the seismic data I presented the WTC collapse was a free fall. To help you and the rest of your crew (Mew & Mal) understand what happened during a pancake collapse.

The WTC a multi-storey steel structure should have the estimated pancake collapse of 1:36 minutes considering the resistance of each floor. A pancake collapse would never gain speed, it reduces speed.

Would it take the same amount of time for a person to travel through an open door and a closed door? Think again mates!

Last edited by Gansta_Ninja; 10-25-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Gansta_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote