Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #7269
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Author: Judith B
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:24:47 PM EDT
Subject: Today's Ads

Most TV ads are benigh and some are funny, but I am seeing more and more ads that have blatant sexual overtones to them. I am offended by these and do not see the need for it just to sell a product. I blame the ad agencies for slacking in their creativity and relying on sex to sell.

It really seems ridiculous that something like a shampoo ad needs sex to sell it. I can't imagine that there's anyone out there that thinks shampoo will affect their sex life.

The one big issue that I have with ads today is all the ads for erectile disfuction. I think it's fine that they have the ads - just not during hours when little kids are up. I just don't think it's appropriate.
This is from my English class discussion forum. Judith is the fucking professor. I want to make fun of these people so bad. Goddamn.

Also, incest is lulzy.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote