Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Miburo ur a ciggarette.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #18
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miburo ur a faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi143 View Post
ok since im not ever gonna post in here, here is all i have to say

Miburo ur a stupid faggot who thinks hes the coolest shit being a mod in a forum with all his little boyfriends, OMG NO WAY UR MOD IN A FORUM IN THE INTERNET OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE SO COOL!

Balmung ur another stupid ass shit trolling in the internet, i wana see u do it in real life so they can kick ur soft ass.

And all the other people who support these 2 faggots, you all have no lifes

Thank you for the ban
Oh shit guys, I have no life. I should work on that. Maybe I should start with making an inconsequential thread on an internet forum to complain about two guys I don't like.

Quote:
wtf? im not gay, but since theres so much gay stuff in this forum.
Then, I'll continue to gain a life by not acutally finishing any of my.

Quote:
Anyways so ur saying being gay is good? rofl. thats wat pisses me off about gay people they think being gay is right, if we were all gay the world would end no reproduction.
And finally complete my quest to gain a life by being narrow minded and making logical fallacies.

Maybe if I have enough of a life by this point I can draw my own Sonichu hentai.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-01-2009), Vanity (10-31-2009), zer0systm (10-31-2009)