View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #1090
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeedarling View Post
Nice comments, it's a relief to see people stating their idea without getting completely flamed.
First and foremost, welcome to this FC, you're more than welcomed to join it and be part of whatever discussion that may arise. Thanks for coming by awell, we have no problem openly discussing our opinions on whatever pairing is up on topic, and it's probably better to have mixed thoughts and opinions as it only adds to the discussion.

Quote:
With the confession, I think that she was lying about not caring for Sasuke anymore. She still loves him, she can't help it. No matter what happens she'll always believe in the good inside of him. But she's confused because she knows she shouldn't still love him, she's very logical, and it just doesn't make sense that she still cares for a criminal who left her, broke her heart and almost killed Naruto, twice.
I agree that she was hiding the truth about her not caring about Sasuke anymore, but whether or not she still loves him and to what level that love may be at has yet to be seen. As far as believing in the good inside of him, that could be argued since she IS deciding to hunt him down with her mini-team. We'll just have to see what happens if there is (which there probably will be) a confrontation between the two.

Quote:
And then there's Naruto, by the time he left to train they were really good friends, when he came back he'd grown so much. I'm not sure how many of you have been teenage girls, but if you have you'd know how confusing your heart can be. She already loved Naruto as a friend, he's always there for her and she knows she can trust and rely on him. That in itself is enough to confuse her, but then there's the fact that he always liked her.
Well I'm pretty sure I was never a teenage girl O_o lol, but I pretty much agree with this parapraph that she may be still confused where everyone falls into place with her feelings.

Quote:
Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between friendship and love, and she's been trying to understand her own feelings for awhile now. But despite how confused and hurt she is about Sasuke, she's grown enough to not place her heart as the most important thing. She agrees that it would be better for everyone is Sasuke was taken down. She's clung to the hope that he'd come back for so long that finally giving up on that would of affected her deeply and made her despair at hope. So she decided to put aside her confusion of everything and do something about the situation.
I also agree with these points as well, regardless of whether she still loves him or not, she does still care for him. The only problem is that when the time came to weigh his life with the lives of hundreds if not thousands of of village lives she had to make a decision.

Quote:
She told Naruto that she loved him and asked him to stop trying to get Sasuke back. Her own feelings don't matter to her anymore, she knows she doesn't dislike Naruto, and thats enough for her. And if it makes him stop chasing Sasuke and allows the other rookies take him down she thinks that all confusion will disappear and she'll love Naruto like she knows he deserved to be. But Naruto knew her too well and knew that something wasn't right.
The way your putting it would seem that you're implying that she is forcing her self to fall for Naruto, and that she didn't have feelings for him prior to the Konoha, not at all for her own personal gain. This couldn't be any less true since the two of them have had steady development ever since part 2 began, prior to the pain arc. That and the fact that we don't even know what Sakura's current feelings for Sasuke are, especially since she plans on going after him.

Quote:
She openly lied about not caring for Sasuke and willingly deceived Naruto about the rookies plot, but Naruto wanted to tell her what he had found out about Sasuke and was only stopped by Kakashi.
It seemed that she intended to keep that information from him, because she knew it would have just caused him more pain. As far as lying about caring about Sasuke, that depends on how you view it. Technically she is willing to allow the rookies to try and kill him, hell she's taking matters in to her own hands right now. So in a way she really doesn't care enough for Sasuke to find an alternative to this, she shouldn't be blamed either cause since when has Sasuke cared for anyone one of the rookies or the village him self? I know Kakashi stopped Naruto from telling Sakura the real deal, but one could only imagen how things would have played out had she took that information in. Would that have ment that she doesn't love Naruto anymore since she knows the truth about Sasuke's situation, would she take her confession back ? As much as a believe that Sakura wouldn't have taken anything that she said back, it's impossible for us to know.

Quote:
After all this I'm thinking it's unlikely NaruSaku is going to happen, at least not until all Sakura's demons are put to rest. Which may never happen because of her apparently unconditional love for Sasuke. But at the same time she may never end up with Sasuke either. He's in a real dark place right now, and I'm hoping Kishi will show us some light still in him soon, but he may not end up with anyone if he continues to let revenge be his prime motive. When he was fighting KB (who he had nothing against), he saved his teammates, but when he was after Danzo (which was for revenge) he left Suigetsu and Jugo in favour of revenge. Then there’s always the idea that he may end up with Karin, but he’s never really opened up to her, or let her see his pain like he did with Sakura when they were young. But he’s currently in another dimension with her so maybe he’ll start to lower the shield he’s had ever since he left Konoha.
Honestly, I don't know how, if she even still loves Sasuke right now, would be considered unconditional. I mean when you're rejected the way that she was by Sasuke, only to see him commit more and more crimes, and to go on 4 years without him, knowing that he probably doesn't give a damn about you. While there is another guy right there next to you, growing and supporting you through thick and thin. I just dont know how one would think that she loves him unconditionally, especially since she just confessed to Naruto and is about you attack Sasuke. So really the pairing that seems at the moment that has a better shot at becoming cannon would be NS as opposed to SS since there has been no development for the longest time. As far as Karin and him go, I think that wont happen either, I honestly believe that Sasuke won't end up with anyone in the end, since he never really opened up to Sakura either.

Quote:
I know that was really long and probably bored you out of your mind, (all my friends prefer ‘gossip girl’ so there’s no one to talk to about it).
It's all good, we have no problem with you posting your opinion for open discussion, feel free to keep on posting here =]