View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:15 AM   #1097
bumblebeedarling
Academy Student

bumblebeedarling is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Well that was the case, when this FC was at it's peak there was alot of discussion and all that, but at the same time nothing was happening. So what happend was little by little everyone left. Now that there is some development on part of NaruHina And NaruSaku, no one is here to comment, though some come on by once in a while to post a one shot opinion.

If only we had some new members lol.
How do you get new members? Just keep on posting and hope someone stumbles in and decides to comment and join? I'd get my friends to join, but they're only interested in Facebook and wouldn't have a clue what we're talking about. *To anyone reading this - Join the Fan Club! It's awesome!*

I tried.

The J-man always had women around him, or he was spying on them in the bath house, I want one of the younger characters to follow in his perverted footsteps. Fot instance, Ino is the typical teenage girl who cares about her hair and looks and'd been dieting since she was 12 (wtf? who diets when they're 12...) and yet I don't think she's even kissed a boy. Although over the timeskip I have no idea what happened, but still. I guess that's just what happens when a middle aged guy is writing about teenagers. He's a genius and I love his stuff but he doesn't understand teenage girls.

But then again, who does?