Fandom Forums - View Single Post - News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #34
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
It's really simple, just withdraw army from Iraq. What do you want them to do there? find a weapon of mass destruction? lol or maybe Osama Binladen? People in Iraq can vote in election so i call it a democracy, and if they start killing themself again that's not problem of USA! and it never was...it's all about money not democracy. My country withdraw from Iraq this year but it's a shame that we even participate in this war.
War is something that you cannot so ignorantly over-simplify.
Voting does not a democracy make. Iran voted for a new leader this past summer, and look how that turned out (feel free to actually educate yourself before you speak, this time).
Turmoil in another country is not America's business? Even though the wrong people in power could prove a threat to America or her allies? If I know some dude wants me dead, I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect myself. If that means pre-emptively ruining his shit, so be it. Regardless of the reason America entered Iraq to begin with, simply withdrawing their troops would only damage their relationship with the people of Iraq who appreciate their efforts.

Quote:
Tell me what he did not what he's saying.
Even by merely discussing certain subject Obama is doing a hell of a lot more than Bush.

Quote:
That just hilarious, USA were helping France to fight Germans. So you are saying USA is helping Iraq to fight...? who exactly? No one interfere when USA was in civil war! so leave that damn Iraq alone, it doesn't need help of America.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL No one interfered during the American Civil War? You suck at history.

Quote:
No comment...
Damn straight.

Quote:
Maybe he is I'm not sure
That's just stupid.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-29-2009), Miburo (11-13-2009), seanizzzle (11-18-2009)