Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:11 AM   #45
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by playafosho99 View Post
did anyone else have trouble typing? cuz i couldn't type in reply boxes til i cleared the cookies
I have no trouble typing, but I'd like to add a little:

Quote:
Originally Posted by playafosho99 View Post
...Whereas you don't link any evidence, constantly ridicule those who find validity in the OP's theory and openly dismiss the idea since there has been no blatant panel showing Naruto in act of homosexuality.
Just so you know, TSH, this particular argument (which you have made, don't try twisting your words) is commiting the Fallacy of Ignorance, "Naruto is heterosexual, because there's no proof he's not." Problem is, there is evidence, you're just unwilling to accept it because you're the one defending an opinion. We have no opinion to defend, we merely defend the evidence.

Last edited by Mal; 11-20-2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Improved example
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), Servo (11-20-2009), sheik (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)