Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #47
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I guess I can add irony to the list of things you don't understand. Along with logical argumentation and supporting your claims. And everything the OP claims is supported by evidence found in the manga and logic.
What is found in the manga is not a valid proof. It doesnt even imply the proposition that the OP stated. What stated here were just mere interpretation/assumptions made by illogically assuming that Naruto's strong bond with Sasuke, his accidental kiss with the latter and his using of sexy no jutsu make him a homo. As far as I know, that's what this shyte is all about.

Quote:
If you know what it is, then why use it as an argument?
Coz it's unnecessary. (:

Quote:

No, he didn't. You read it wrong.
Quote:
Like I said, you read it wrong. He was pointing out a similarly between Sakura's actions involving Sasuke and Naruto's actions involving Sasuke. He never said anything even close to "lolol tryin 2 b strong = teh gay durr hurr" like you suggested he did.
What the OP said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
The Homosexual Reading of Naruto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Naruto also tries his hardest to be like Sasuke, causing him to catch up to him as a rival in ability. Sakura attempts to do the same, and it’s insightful that the Naruto acts in the same way to the person she supposedly loves. Naruto is appears to be oblivious to Hinata’s attraction to him, and even when she confesses her love and almost dies for him, he doesn’t make an effort to consolidate his relationship with her. He seems to be not interested in women in general, which is furthered by his lack of interest in Jiraiya’s books despite others in the manga obsessing over them (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/12/), and by his inobservant view of Sakura after puberty (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/245/15/).
So you mean this quoted text above was not meant to validate his claim? Now why would he bother to babble that much. Seriously. Unless of course what I said implies. =/

Quote:
Uh, are you serious? Seriously? Do you know what sexual arouse even means? He transforms into naked women. Naked women. Men. Sexual arousal? Any of this clicking yet?
Yes. I know what sexually arouse means. In fact, just by reading and replying in this thread makes me sexually aroused. /awe

But seriously, as I interpret it (since we can all just assume everything, coz Kishi still holds the cards), Naruto only did the sexy no jutsu to distract the elders so he could get away with his naughtiness. I dont even think Naruto was aware about sexually arousing the elders when he performed the justsu. He did it for the lulz, more like.

Quote:
LAWL

Don't say a theory sucks when you ignore and don't address half of it, is all I'm saying.
No, you're the one who said that. /awe And what I was trying to say was that everything that the OP claimed was not even valid and/or not plausible at all. Everything was subjective and was only based on personal opinion.

Quote:
I've never read this Tenjo Tenge. But I'm pretty sure you're completely missing the point again.

Many societies are against homosexuality. Most are, in fact. It's not in any way erroneous to assume Naruto's society is likely similar. The fact that there hasn't been any openly gay characters is only pointed out to show that the society hasn't been demonstrated to be accepting of homosexuals, that's it. Nothing more. And if Naruto's society mirrors nearly all existing societies to date, then it explains why he would not be open about his homosexuality, or even unwilling to accept it himself. Exactly like manly homosexuals in our society.
I would quite agree to that, if ONLY there's a single character who obviously repress his homosexuality and is afraid to show his true self to that public. But there isnt any. It's safe to say that Kishi does not give a damn about homosexuality at all.

Quote:
It's a theory based on evidence and logic. Not a personal whim.
They are not valid. And dont tell me to prove it's validity. The burden of proof lies on the one who claims. >.>

Quote:
Not really. And even if it was, I hope you're not suggesting that opinions themselves are invalid and can't be well-educated, plausible, etc.
Nah.. As long as it circles around a logical fact, Im all good. But the OP failed to do that. =/

Quote:
Yeah, it helps to know what you're talking about. You should maybe give it a try sometime. ; )
lulz You didnt get my dry humor. XD

Quote:
I mean the logical arguments he presented and the evidence used to support them.
I wouldnt waste my time replying in this thread (err no, it's beneficial at the same time XD) if there's any hint of logicality in his arguments. But there isnt. Just purely subjective statements out of misinterpreting what he did or did not read in the manga. =/

And I would love it if the OP's responding on the rebuttals. I know some of you are just sitting on the fence.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote