Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 AM   #49
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'll speak for Tzu, since he's obviously busy with more important matters:

He's busy with more important matters. Some of us have things to do other than try to educate the ignorant on an animu forum. I know this may be difficult for you to do in our instant gratification focused society, but perhaps you should try waiting until Tzu can find the time to explain to you exactly how logic works.
Orly? Im surprised how he managed to looked deep into this and bothered himself to gather evidences about Naruto's sexual orientation. He's really that busy with more important things, I must say. >.>

I have a life,too, just so you know. And Im pretty sure logic works fine on me, kthx. /random

Quote:
there are so many gay things and actions in this manga to single out only naruto to be gay is a crime why not sai or gai or rock lee or kakashi or Kb because they all did or say things that either looked or sounded gay right or wrong?
Whatever happened to the punctuations??? =O

Anyway, this place was spammed more than expected.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azumi For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (11-20-2009)