Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #77
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
And I took every bit of his "evidence" and proven it to be and interpretation of OPINION and not FACT. When I first seen this thread, I actually checked his manga "evidence" and stated why it is merely his OPINION and not fact. Refer to my post on page 4 and tell me how that is canon. I also backed up my evidence WITH HIS MANGA "EVIDENCE". But until YOU can prove how my rebuttal is not valid......Blow it outta your @$$
Everything is opinion when it comes to Naruto's sexuality. It is opinion that he is straight, as well as gay, as neither has been explicitly stated.

In this thread, an argument has been formulated, which quotes from source, that Naruto has homosexual leaning/undertones. So far, all I see is rational argument from some people, and the majority of this sub-forum throwing one-line insults and being borderline homophobic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
3. Nobody has challenged Azumi's, TSH's, or Kinako's arguments effectively. They have only tried to whirlwind the arguments with misdirection and attacks on grammer/format.
Those "arguments" were already derailed by points made in the original post.

Last edited by Jaxon; 11-20-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-22-2009), Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-20-2009), Playa (11-20-2009), RNB (11-20-2009), Tzu Men (11-20-2009)