Fandom Forums - View Single Post - News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #42
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: News of the Day: Obama wins nobel prize

So the gist of the argument for Obama, is that he meant well? Wow, just wow. Every president since Washington was elected for a desire to bring positive change to the U.S.A. and the world, it's not like even Bush woke up and was like "how can I ruin my own country?" The whole award is a joke though as someone else said, when Carter can win it, you know it means nothing.

It's just more evidence of how big of douchebags most people are. They bashed Republicans for being "Jesuslanders" or "Bush-nuts," then you see these people wearing Obama T-Shirts and naming their kids "Barack." I prefer a natural distate for all office-holders, only their actions matter. Having said that, since Obama hasn't done shit, he deserves nothing.

Before you start on partisan-labelling, I'd label myself a Blue Dog Democrat. I am Canadian and support a mixed healthcare system (not the 100% public we currently have, you guys are heading in a better direction with a true mixed system).

Last edited by TheSixthHokage; 11-21-2009 at 11:23 AM.
TheSixthHokage is offline   Reply With Quote