Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #160
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
Sure it doesn't matter if Naruto is gay Miburo to some of us (over 18 dudes) but imagine what would the 99% of the manga readers (with ages from 10 to 17) feel if Naruto suddenly becomes gay? Most of the readers consider Naruto a role model. That's just like all the parents in the world telling their children that it's okay to be gay! Even if it is true you wouldn't want your kid to be gay and you wouldn't tell him that. I just don't see Naruto a gay person. No matter what hints you see in the manga it just won't happen.
I'm even willing to bet! lol (although there's nothing we can bet on)

Oh and Jaxon
I like girls too, does that make me bysexual? I'm pretty sure most of the guys on this forum like girls, does that make them bysexual?
1. It is okay to be gay. Parents who tell their children otherwise are simply wrong.

2. You completely misunderstood my point. You can easily define if someone IRL is gay or not. Naruto is a fictional character, and thus open to interpretation.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009), Miburo (11-21-2009), Playa (11-21-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)