Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto's Homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #167
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto's Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Because that is the particularly interesting subject at this time? And perhaps I cannot be bothered to read through 11 pages of discussion, however titllating that might be for my brain.
Okay. I didn't ask why you were posting in this thread though. But okay.
Quote:
As said, I could bring my debate on what homosexuality is on a moral scale. Could. You cannot deter me from my beliefs, nor can you goad me. What you think of it is of no importance or relevance to me. I have nothing to justify, since there is no conflict.
In this thread. I don't really care what stupid things you believe that don't directly relate to Naruto's homosexuality. And I have no intention of changing your mind or goading you into doing anything. I'm saying that if you want to disagree with the fact that there is nothing wrong with being gay, then do so in the debate section. Not here.

Quote:
Also, anyone think of this: if Naruto would be revealed as gay, what would be the changed perception of Japanese manga/anime in the western world? I mean for example 4Kids (borderline pruderic) would set themselves on fire if they would have aired a childrens (animation ghetto) cartoon with a gay subject matter.
Depends on what the current perception is. For rational people in the western world, the perception wouldn't change from a positive one to a negative one. Since there would be absolutely no reason it would.

4kids would just edit or dub it out. Like they do with everything else. Not like it couldn't be done subtly or tastefully. I doubt there will ever be manga scenes with full on anal penetration or anything even remotely close to that. At most, it'd be some words and maybe a kiss or some shit.
Quote:
Not to mention the moral backlash.
Like I said, it'd piss off some homophobic, irrational people. That's it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-22-2009)