Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:28 AM   #7710
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Yeah. Rage zombies aren't technically zombies. They just have a virus. And they're stupid as fuck, so they'll starve to death eventually because they're too stupid to eat food. And since they're just regular people, they'd definitely die from exposure to cold as fuck weather pretty quick too. So good plan. I'd personally just hold up in my house for a month. All food supplies go to the second story, bust out the stairs, easy as shit survival.

Night of the Living Dead style zombies are slow and shitty. Probably could just walk to Canada with those things around. Seriously, they suck.

Return of the Living Dead zombies are fucking crazy immortal and can run and talk and are pretty much just as smart as they are as normal people and never get tired and crazy shit. That shit would be no joke, I'd have to actually try with them. They actually might be too good. I'd play that by ear, start with the holing up in the house technique. But if shit got to heavy I'd probably end up bailing and living in the fucking wilderness. Definitely be more suck than fun, since you can't even kill those zombies.

Dawn of the Dead zombies are my personal favorite kind. Not total pushovers because they can run, are pretty durable, and don't just die after a month. But still able to be killed and are pretty stupid. I'd probably just get all the people that don't suck around where I live, then try to contact most OH guys and travel around getting the ones that don't live in highly populated deathtraps, while picking up any damsels in distress along the way, and then take over a Wal*Mart or some shit. Then we'd battle zombies for the rest of our days, and it'd be glorious. Fucking glorious.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Mal (11-25-2009), The Madness (11-23-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-23-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)