Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 02:03 AM   #7715
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Seriously, I read "I want real-life zombie apocalypse." And I was fucking hooked.

Jesus Christ super-fucking star that would be so kick ass. I'd fair so fucking well in a ZA.

Dawn of the Dead (2004) zombies are the only real zombies. They run..which is pretty fucking important.

Z-Day Plan: Install the plow to the front of my pick-up and drive to the nearest Wal-Mart.

Loot the fuck out of all their food/radios/first aid. Kill anything that gets in my way, human or zombie. Gather people who look strong and able to fight. Promise them a swift death if they are bitten or cross me. Once I have enough supplies from Wal-Mart head to my house to unload everything. Go back out and decimate tons of undead with my plow. My town's population is like 2000 people, so I could easily kill the 500 or so infected that are there within the first day. Stay alive for a long ass time.

Once the people I care about are dead, since it will probably happen =/, turn into a drifter badass and go across the country/world if i make it that far. Decimating zombies and gathering party members.

It would be pretty fun.

Or, if for some reason I don't need to protect my family...i.e. already zombified then I would go on the road immediately. To rescue as many of you green-eyed rookies as I could. Then work our way to Alaska, or Northern Canada and use my uber woods-man skills to show you bitches how it's done.

Basically, either way I want to end up on the move rescuing people since I'm such a fucking hero. I'd totally sail or fly my way across the pond to fuck up some English Zombies.

Last edited by The Madness; 11-23-2009 at 02:21 AM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Miburo (11-23-2009), Tabris (11-23-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-23-2009)