Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Spanking your kids?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #35
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Spanking your kids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
In my opinion if someone don't know how to raise child without spanking he shouldn't have kids, there are others punishments better then spanking, there's always kicking, stabbing, cutting, closing in tight dark places... Ok I'm joking but spanking is bad!
abusing is bad

were you spanked as a child?

when i look at people my age, 20, i can easily pick out who was spanked when they were younger and who wasn't
after seeing the out come of that, i don't want my kids to grow up and be adults like the ones i know who admit they weren't spanked.
and yes, i do ask people.

i agree with mal, at a certain age you need to stop spanking your children and start to treat them like individuals who are becoming self aware, and can be taught things in a way that doesn't have to be immediate.
like groundings, the lesson is learned more sollidly the longer the child has to deal with not having what they want.

hahaha, sollidly...

but i firmly believe what the bible says "spare the rod
hate your child"
that's right, not "spoil," "hate"
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote