Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Barbie Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:40 PM   #40
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Barbie Conspiracy

i'd just like to note that i was never really one to like dolls of any sort, expecially barbies. whenever a random 2nd cousin would get me a barbie, i was the lil girl to help my brothers pull the head off of em lol. i dont think that the dolls were made to be a brainwashing toy.. i almost am beginning to think that we are all totally sick for taking something as simple as a harmless doll and give it a hidden agenda. thats just ridiculous. i think that everyone needs to settle themselves down and realize that if you think the damn doll is mocking your weigh/hair color/size or whatever then theres a possibility that you have some self doubts about yourself that people, by nature, blame on someone, or in this case, something, else.

and i'd like to note that i'm not judging anyones else's opposite opinion on the matter. i'm just mad cuz my little sister came and pestered me less than 5 minutes ago to go play barbies with her. -_-

edit: a six armed spiderman would be AWESOME lol
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MangaKitty For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-15-2009), Mal (12-15-2009), Miburo (12-15-2009), T9F (12-15-2009)