Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #101
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

LOL KYF beat me to it Just one thing I'll add. It seems a persons primary chakra type is easier to use and train with then there secondary type. Sasuke learned fireball jutsu in a couple of weeks of training without any training or SG to copy with. IMO, if he had SG and a good teacher he could have learned it in a day. Yet It took him a full month to learn chidori with both SG and the creator of chidori to teach him. Had he been a natural Raiton user it shouldn't have taken that long.

Another thing is it took naruto a week to learn rasengan and it took sasuke a full month to learn chidori. Why would that be if they are both about the same in strength. It's not like sasuke wasn't training as hard as naruto. IMO it's because Sasuke had a disadvantage training with his secondary element.

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-15-2009 at 05:44 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote