Fandom Forums - View Single Post - De Fuck You Guys De Fuck?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #24
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: De Fuck You Guys De Fuck?

Hey dipshit: It was Friday night last night. You're apparently supposed to be 21 years old. What the FUCK were you doing inside watching Revolver and then ranting on a Naruto forum? I'd love to ban you but I think you really suffer enough as it is from the fact that you stay in and watch anime at a time where you should be macking it.

Seriously, this "faggotry" you come across is on the Internet. OH LORD, I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE IS ON THE INTERNET! SWEET BABY JESUS, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS ONE WEBSITE!

I want you to read the following and try as hard as you fucking can to comprehend it: If you don't like this place, there are literally billions of other places you could go here. Don't like that option? Well how about you stop acting like a 14 year old nerd-leper who Googles "bleach girls naked hentai rape" and actually do something social. You know, the Internet works because there are BILLIONS OF PEOPLE on this planet that talk to each other on it. Those BILLIONS OF PEOPLE are out there in real life too. Maybe interact with 'em.

This is the worst case of self-loathing trolling I have ever seen.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-20-2009), Playa (12-19-2009), RNB (12-19-2009), Sevi (12-19-2009), T9F (12-19-2009), UchihaTaijiya (12-20-2009), zer0systm (12-19-2009)