Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:55 AM   #8298
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
Do you have any recommendations for a translation? I am going to try reading that over the summer.

Oh and my Grandmom just gave me some book Escape from Reason for Christmas. Not only does that sound horrible, but what is even more horrible is that I will now have to read it and discuss it.
moss roberts, id say. ive only gone through two by two different authors and that one is also the more popular one so that one. MAKE SURE IT IS NOTTTTT THE ABRIDGED VERSION. MAKE SURE. BECAUSE THAT ONE SUCKS. IF IT IS ABRIDGED VER., ITLL SAY IT ON THE COVER. its also been a while since ive read it, so might be better versions out there, u should just go to book store and check inside the book and see. but make sure they are NOT abridgeddd. they should be in a set of 4 AT THE VERY LEAST.

escape from reason could meanz...you go into delusions and illusions and fantasy...or religion. theyre the same thing.

//i may get a set lulz.

Last edited by OG; 12-28-2009 at 02:57 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote