Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Swine Flu
Thread: Swine Flu
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #22
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of
Re: Swine Flu

It seems like it's the people who are paranoid about it are the ones who are actually getting it. Everyone was freaking out and telling me I "needed" to get vaccinated because I'm a teen with asthma, but I didn't. It doesn't even seem that bad; it seems like it just takes a few days out of your life where you feel like crap (I deal with that every month; I'm certainly not afraid. Ha ha).

My roommate ended up catching it, and I didn't, even though she HAD been vaccinated and I hadn't. I guess it didn't have enough time to kick in, or some loophole like that. And she and her whole family are crazy about washing their hands and using antibacterial crap all the time. And they get sick pretty frequently (probably BECAUSE of that). I was with her the whole pretty much the whole week before, and I took care of her after she realized that she had caught it. And over half of my dance class caught it, and a couple accidentally brought it into class and infected people. My immune system decided to cooperate with me, I guess. Maybe it's because I actually take good care of myself, unlike most of the people I know. :P

Last edited by gaarasandchick13; 12-30-2009 at 07:46 PM.
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote