Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #8342
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^Do tell moar.

I also got dragged to a party where I barely knew anyone. It sucked at first. Then I found this one pretty cool skinny guy putting a massive ball of tin foil and some forks in the microwave. So I was like "fuck yeah, you can hang out with me." We went out to his car and got something that looked like this: http://www.fireworks.com/images/products/F-018F.jpg and he was going to light it off in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I told him to man up and light it in the living room. After a bit of coaxing I convinced him to do it. It was awesome because everyone was counting down, focusing on the TV, and right around five or four on the countdown the thing goes off, people are shitting themselves, and me and the guy are sitting there going "HAPPY NEW YEAR! LOLOLOLOLOL" while blowing those little things that make noise and unroll. Then some chick started flipping shit (I guess because it was her place; and she wasn't yelling at me and skinny guy, just screaming out loud) so I said "This party sucks," dumped the rest of my drink on the carpet, and left. The firecracker roll was still going off.
Dumping drinks on the couch>carpet
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-01-2010)