Fandom Forums - View Single Post - BALMUNG!!!
Thread: BALMUNG!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #18
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: BALMUNG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
It looks fairly well produced, but I didn't see anything whilst it was out here to suggest it was anything more than a run of the mill BBC production. It's not something I'd pay or go out of my way to see. It would be more interesting if you knew nothing about the events.
Any movie about Darwin that is released in the US I am willing to go see. Darwin's struggle is the struggle of a hero. He knows it is right, but he realizes that the culture will ostracize him for it. In the end he publishes it. That is good story for anyone who has ever been rational amidst an extremely irrational culture. I attend a Christian school so I am surrounded by it. I used to write my essays based on a Christian world view because I was afraid I would be expelled. Now I have just given up and told them the truth. Just about every teacher has a distaste for me. Some try to hide it, but it shows.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 01-06-2010 at 07:47 PM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Scientia (01-07-2010)