Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #8462
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

lol, kanga

i can't bribe him with the brownies, i made them for him and his friends at theri guys only thing tomorrow #>.<#
i can try to use zero, good point

plus doug is impervious to... everything.

once i told him "if you don't do [insert task] i'm so going to dump you."
he said, "No you're not."
"Why not?" I questioned
"because i'm to awesome."

oh, and the other day, doug complemented one of my lolita dresses and i said thank you and explaned that i was always worried that he was embarassed about being seen with me while i'm in one, because i get a fair amount of funny looks.

he said, "Oh, no, i love them. i thought maybe you'd be embarassed being with me."
I was confused... "Why? because you dress like a slob?"
Doug answered, "No, because i'm so awesome."
I had to ask, "What?"
He them replied, witha big smile, "People don't understand me, becasue i'm so awesome, so they think i'm weird."

yeah, um, doug is pretty self-reliant/egotistical.
threats don't work
black mail, no
bribes, only sometimes, but he'd never do somehting he doesn't want to just to get something.

i love him ^_^

edit
OH memebers can select to be in the oh group and have red names, it's in your user control panel.

@Joe: well, some of the members are still sensative about the name tom. i personally don't care, but, being canadian and a woman, i'm the peace keeping type, and wolul preffer that everyone was comfortable, if it doesn't inconvenience me.

Last edited by Tabris; 01-10-2010 at 02:23 AM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-11-2010)