Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:37 AM   #8483
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Mal is awesome. Tab, walk up to him all seductively, passionately open mouth kiss him with extra tongue, then say "That was from Mibs." Please.

And MST3000 was good shit.

Also, I saw a mouse in my kitchen about a week ago. So I went out to buy some mouse traps. They were cheap as fuck, so I got as many as I could for twenty bucks. Which was 48 or some shit. Set them all up all over my kitchen. Just now I went to get something to drink and my dog was trying to get behind the fridge. I check, and there is the mouse with his tail stuck in a mouse trap.

Now, this mouse is a cute little fellow. I didn't really want to kill him, but he gave me little choice. I could toss him outside, but it's cold as fuck and my one neighbor has a fuck ton of cats, so he'd die anyway. Or he could find his way back in my house, which would piss me off. So I figure I could at least make it quick. So I'm trying to think about how to do it, and decide that slamming him headfirst into the kitchen counter would probably be quick and painless. So that's what I do, and I do it fucking hard. But the mouse was still alive, he shat himself, and was all twitching and squeaking and shit. So I'm like "FUCK SHIT SORRY LITTLE GUY LET ME TRY AGAIN!" And that's what I do, and I do it extra fucking hard. Except he's still squeaking and twitching, mother fucker is tough as balls. So now I'm really like "OH SHIT SO SORRY GODDAMN OH WAIT I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" And just drop him headfirst into another mousetrap. It cracks him right in the neck and he's done. Probably should have done that from the beginning...I feel kinda sorta bad now. = (
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-11-2010), Playa (01-11-2010), RNB (01-11-2010), Servo (01-11-2010), T9F (01-11-2010), Tabris (01-11-2010), The Madness (01-11-2010), Tzu Men (01-11-2010), zer0systm (01-12-2010)