Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #8496
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Aw. I once nursed a baby squirrel that fell out of a tree back to health way back in the day. Or, tried to anyway. After he got a little better he busted out of the cage he was in while I was at school and my dogs ate him.

Also, glad to see I'm not the only mouse murderer here.

My one friend came over my house today. Haven't seen him in a few months. He's a cool guy, we were wrestling partners during my entire wrestling career pretty much. He just walks in my house, and lets my one dog run out the front door. Whatever, that dog sucks anyway. So he's like "Oh hey, wanna go shoot my guns?" And then he goes on about how he has been stockpiling guns just in case the government falls, and he thinks it'd be a good idea to get as much practice as possible. He also wanted me to get some practice too because he knows I'd be a loyal comrade that would watch his back during said anarchy scenario. Then he continued by adding that he makes his own bullets with a press and shit. Like I said, he's a cool guy.

This all makes perfect sense to me, so I hop in his car and we go shoot handguns at some targets and some gun range. The gun I was using jams a couple of times, because of the homemade ammo apparently. But after some practice shots I can hit the target thinger pretty well. It was a .40 caliber something or other, I don't know shit about guns. It wasn't one of those pussy 9mm things though, it had recoil and shit and would definitely stop a zombie. Which is all I care about. Then we talk to some old guy that was there about AKs and making bullets and how much OBAMA HAETS GUNZ and shit. Then we go back to my house, and my friend almost runs over my dog. I lol'd.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (01-11-2010), Jaxon (01-11-2010), Mal (01-12-2010), T9F (01-11-2010), Tabris (01-12-2010), Tzu Men (01-12-2010)