Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Ichigo should have been trained in kidoh
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:46 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Ichigo should have been trained in kidoh

I again must defend Ichigo's Bankai lol.

The Anime beats that shit like a worker donkey, but canon wise he hasn't really abused it as some think he has.

He went from fighting Byakuya in the SS arc to doing battle with Espada, and strong fucking espada to boot.

GJ and Ulquiorra have way better battle feats than the majority of the other espada, barring Barragan and Stark. Noitra and Halicakes do have higher ranks but panel wise i wasn't impressed like i was with the ferocity of GJ and the overwhelming power of Ulquiorra.

Now, all the other captains pretty much got their asses kicked by the top 3 while going all out ( yes, some did not use Bankai but fuck, this shit about " Zomg, I don't want people to see my powerzz " is ridiculous ). Hacchi had to lose an arm to Kill Barragan and Aizen got bored and Killed the other 2.

So given the enemies the Goten captains can't afford to hold back because it will result in defeat ( which is what things were amounting to before the Vizard showed up ), and that includes Ichigo. The people he faced were not easy opponents, and why waste power while in Shikai when you can get more bang for your buck while in Bankai ??

________________________________________ _________

Now, as for Ichigo's abilities and training. Ichigo is similar to Kenpachi. Not on the badass factor but in the being nothing but a giant mass of reiatsu with legs sense. He has a ton of fuel but very little to spend it on. So he resorts to a handful of abilities.

Training would be nice...he can't even fire a cero while masked which would be very helpful given how much reiatsu he has.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote