Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I must comment on this . . .
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #12
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I must comment on this . . .

Yeah, it's kinda obvious English isn't Nerox's first language. RNB was responding to something Nerox posted in a thread that is now in the hall of fail section, I assumed.

And what?...Science can be used to prove things. I have a feeling that statement was just worded weirdly or something though. And that you're referring to how science is more about unbiased observation and experimentation, while making no claims of absolute certainty ever, or something along those lines.

Totally agree on how the subject of philosophical skepticism, when taken too far, is uninteresting. And stupid as fuck.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (01-30-2010)