Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Out with a snarky bang
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 04:13 AM   #37
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Out with a snarky bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
Well, don't get me wrong. The only reason I don't do it is because I don't find it fun. It has nothing to do with having some form of integrity.
No worries there. I wasn't assuming you had integrity either.

Quote:
Oh, okay. So because someone cares about something, they don't have a life. Right. That's not a stupid and/or hypocritical thing to make fun of someone for at all. Unless you are actually a psychopath and don't care about anything.
I guess reading comprehension isn't your thing either. I never said 'caring about something = having no life.' I never said anything even some-what close to that. I have no clue how you could draw that from what I wrote.

Oh no, wait. I do. It's because you're a fucking idiot.
Quote:

Fucking awesome 'savages.' They don't need a gun to hunt and kill shit. Plus they're like fucking ninjas in the forest.
It's not really awesome or ninja like to get your shit ruined so hard that you get jammed on reservations and drink all the fucking time, while occasionally selling a dreamcatcher to some hippies. Indians suck.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote