View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:51 PM   #43
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: Out with a snarky bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I guess reading comprehension isn't your thing either. I never said 'caring about something = having no life.'
Yeah, you basically did.

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps Zero was referring to how he is taking an obviously non-serious, old thread that was posted as a joke ridiculously seriously; to the point that he's writing up and researching a serious counter-argument (to a joke thread), PMing multiple moderators in regards to it, etc.? All because he wishes to unite the entire naruto fan base and create some sort of naruto utopia using our universal love of naruto.
You said that this was what Zero was referring to. Zero said he needs a life. Meaning he didn't have a life.

What you are saying here is that he took something seriously and wished to unite the Naruto fan base. That means he cares.

Thus,

Caring/taking something seriously = No life.

=/

Quote:
I never said anything even some-what close to that. I have no clue how you could draw that from what I wrote.

Oh no, wait. I do. It's because you're a fucking idiot.
lol. Yeah, I'm the idiot here, definitely.

Quote:
It's not really awesome or ninja like to get your shit ruined so hard that you get jammed on reservations and drink all the fucking time, while occasionally selling a dreamcatcher to some hippies. Indians suck.
They don't suck, they are neutral then. Because positives, plus negatives cancel out.

Positives:

-They are very familiar with the forest, and creep through it like ninjas.
-Can hunt shit without modern weapons.

Negatives:

-Poor
-Got raped by pussies with modern weapons, that didn't want to fight them on equal grounds.

So far, they are neutral, at least to me. I don't know how you feel about the first two positives.

Last edited by Scientia; 01-31-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote