Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Out with a snarky bang
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #47
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Out with a snarky bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
No, I would draw that being stupid is dangerous
That reminds me. You should really invest in a safety helmet, a mouth guard, and some water wings. I'd recommend a cup too, but in this case I'd really be doing the human gene pool a disservice if I did.

Quote:
No, using the same train of thought, I would generalize it to 'stupid = dangerous.'
Exactly. My analogy successfully demonstrated my point then, assuming you feel the hypothetical argument I presented on your behalf was a stupid argument. Which you should, if you're not completely stupid to the core.

Quote:
That's exactly what it implies. Tell me, then, what it does actually mean;

"X = no life"

Find X.
Taking a painfully obvious joke thread on a forum message board about cartoon ninja entirely too seriously, relatively speaking, is a strong indication that one may need to get a better perspective of things.

Your counter-argument consisted of a gross generalization that out-right ignored many of those key facets of my statement. You used this blatant misrepresentation of my comment that you constructed to attack my point. We non-stupid people call this the strawman logical fallacy. Or in simpler terms that you might be able to understand, since you've clearly demonstrated a lack of knowledge when it comes to proper argumentation, a big no-no.

I'll fully admit that I don't know how to explain this in any simpler terms then that which might make things more clear for you, since I don't have a degree in early childhood education. So try really hard to not be a fucking moron this time. I won't hold my breath, of course.

Quote:
I'm someone who likes fur a lot? Not really.
Oh. More of a birdsuiter kinda guy, eh? Whatever floats your boat, you sick fuck.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-31-2010)