Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Hello! I have a complaint ^_^"
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello! I have a complaint ^_^"

We're the forums, we don't really have anything to do with BC or NC other than name. Shino might be able to do something about that, but my two cents is just let it be. No-one's going to use that wallpaper for anything other than personal use, and I guess that was what it was made for in the first place? No-one's going to congratulate this "cat-man-do" gimp, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. As you say, your brother has a solid claim to it being his work. Unless the guy who took it is actively claiming it's not your brothers, I don't see it as that big of a deal. More people will see his wallpaper at the end of the day. Have you messaged the guy? If you do that, and ask him to credit it, maybe he might do. If he won't, he's an ass, and you should complain.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-07-2010), Miburo (02-06-2010)