Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Can rich Christians go to heaven according to the bible?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:39 AM   #15
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Can rich Christians go to heaven according to the bible?

The type that's as dumb as yours, I suppose.

I agree with RNB for the most part, but, as for answering the question of the thread, I believe that you can be rich and go to heaven. There's no grounds against it, onyl to not worship or 'love' money or said valuable objects.

@Naka- Why are you in here? It does depend on a groups theology because how they view God's word does influence how they live. If you don't like/believe/agree with the bible is irrelevant, this is about bible content and people taking it seriously enough to discuss it's relevance, and under the assumption that said content is true. Since this is meaningless to you, and you basically stated you don't have any actual idea about what you'd even be talking about, then you're in the wrong place.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 02-15-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote