Fandom Forums - View Single Post - IS the music industry really Satanic?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IS the music industry really Satanic?

Yeah, I thought this thread was going to be about file sharing or some shit, and the title wasn't meant to be taken literally. Because taken literally, it's an extremely retarded topic. As my esteemed comrades have already pointed out.

I can in no way fathom being able to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. The only reason I'm not closing this thread is out of fairness, because it's just as stupid as the majority of the conspiracy theory threads here. In fact, the only good conspiracy theory in this entire section is the one I made fucking years ago.

So just wait till some mudhutters see this and try to defend the stance of music industry being the devil, since they're the only people that will. Anyone who's actually a civilized, non-retarded, non-savage would just say it's a stupid blog, like most every other blog in existence, and leave it at that.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-26-2012), Mal (08-26-2012)