Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #9104
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Alright, so I've been letting this chick hang around me for the past few weeks. Tonight I get a call from her asking me to take her to a movie or something. But we just went to see a movie last night, AND I took that bitch to Olive Garden, AND she got a glass of wine (six bucks), AND I shaved my pubes. That's a lot of shit to do for a chick.

So I'm all like "How about you come over here and watch this movie from netflix with me, I hear it's pretty good." And she starts bitching.

"Wahh, I never even heard of that movie"

"Yo, some dude told me it is good. He's like fucking six foot eight, has a kickass beard, and chops down trees all day and shit. He probably knows what he's talking about."

"What the fuck? And why can't we just go see a movie at the theater?"

"Because I'm not fucking King Midas, woman."

Wahh, what are we going to eat? And I still think that movie sounds stupid."

"I got meat, cheese, and bread. You can make some sandwiches. And if you start thinking the movie sucks you can just suck my dong while I watch it then."

And for some stupid reason she got all pissed off after I said that, flipped a bunch of shit, and hung up on me. This was about ten minutes ago, I guess. I just sent her a text asking if she's coming over to make sandwiches or not? I'm fucking hungry.

Edit: She told me to "fuk off" Oh well, she probably couldn't make a sandwich as well as I can anyway. Stupid whiny over-sensitive woman.

Oh goddamn, she's sending me a shitload of texts now. Standard "Why do you have to be such an asshole" shit. I'm texting her back saying to stop wasting my minutes with her crybaby bullshit. Gonna take a while though, since I suck balls at texting. Mother fucker.

Fuck it. I'm just blocking her number.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-01-2010), G (03-01-2010), Jaxon (02-27-2010), Mal (02-28-2010), Nerox (02-27-2010), RNB (02-28-2010), Servo (02-28-2010), Shrike (02-28-2010), T9F (03-01-2010), Tabris (02-27-2010), The Madness (02-27-2010), Tzu Men (02-28-2010), UchihaTaijiya (03-01-2010), Vanity (02-28-2010)